HELP!!!!!!!

OK, long story short we have to be out of our apt. by feb.1 due to mold and other issues, we are looking at around 2200 to move, find a home for rent and pay for our car registration. does anyone have any tips that can help us out? I have no family and friends in california, we are trying to move to my dh's homestate, but things are looking really bleak. I need some advice please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Cut out any unnecessary expenses. Like dining out, lunch money for school, cheaper home needs...etc. By home needs I mean Scott toilet paper instead of Charmin. Or other store brand items instead of name brand. And clip coupons! Hope I answered the ? right! lol GL!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Move yourself.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• tootoo, what does that even mean? I'm asking the best way that WE can MOVE ourselves on fairly little money.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Rent a u-haul and get the hell out. Really why isn't the place you live in helping you with this considering it is a bio hazard.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• their slumlords
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011