I Think I might be Pregnant AGAIN???

So i guess this is my fault i messed up my birth control and i should have gotten my period yesterday i am on my brown days of my birth control and nothing yet i always get it on the first day and i have been sleeping alot i just have alot of sings of pregnancy i know i have to find out i am going to take a test first thing in the morning but i just dont know what to do i am 18 i have twins girls that i love and i am making it work i go to school and all that but i dont know how i could have let this happen again .... Any advice i just have a lot on my mind thinking about this

JessicaMadison

Asked by JessicaMadison at 6:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you should be more responsible, speaking from a 21 year old single mom at the age of 18. why don't you get on a different birth control, something that is more ''reliable'' like merina or nuva ring? I hope you aren't, i'm sure you don't want anymore kids at this moment in your life, but if you are, a baby is a blessing regardless. you can message me if you need to talk, trust me, i know what you're going through....
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• all you can do right now is not stress, wait, and take a test. if it says no, then wait a few more days and test again. And if your not pregnant, be more careful not to mess up your birth control. that is why i dont like the pill, i always ended up messing it up and then it wasnt effective anyways!
    abygalesmom

Answer by abygalesmom at 6:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• what BC are you on? on certain ones i wouldnt start my period until after i took the last sugar pill... dont panic yet!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Wow, that first poster was mean! Not everyone is perfect and we make mistakes! Good Lord!

Anyways, don't know if you are religious or not but God always has a plan and NEVER gives you more than you can handle!

Just relax, take a test and go from there. Are you still with the baby's daddy? You didn't mention anything about the father...
    Sharkgirl7

Answer by Sharkgirl7 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• dont trip out yet

i have been on bc since my dd was born...for the past 2 years my periods have been all jacked up...some months i start early, others late, sometimes not at all. and your a DAY late...just chill...if you were like a MONTH late, then i would worry
    cevyn

Answer by cevyn at 6:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yes i am still with their father ... i havent told him about this yet and i am on loestrin 24 fe
    JessicaMadison

Comment by JessicaMadison (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Just take a freaking test!
    BeautytheBeast

Answer by BeautytheBeast at 8:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• just wait and see because stressing yourself out over it can make you miss your period so only time will tell...good luck
    cassiemomof4

Answer by cassiemomof4 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011