weird...thats not normal. adult content

So, I am due to start my period today and have had no signs of it. When I wiped last night I had a bit of brownish/pink blood, but that was it. Figured I was just starting. So far, nothing. Is it possible to have implantation occur the day before your period? If so and I don't start by then, when could I take a test. Just thought it was odd. Could just be impending period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you could take a test tomorrow morning if you wanted to. :0) Yes it could be implantation bleeding.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I am curious to know the answer for my sister. She has the same thing happening right now and I was actually going to ask this question yesterday and got too busy and forgot. So, thanks for asking!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Pee on a stick
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would wait a couple of days before testing. Sometimes I get a spot of blood on the day my cycle is due and it doesn't start for 24-48 hours. I would just not to waste the money if I might still start.

Good luck.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• This period I had that. There were be a tinge when I wiped for the whole day, but nothing actually happened until the next day in the afternoon.. so almost 36 hours later. I would wait another day before testing so you don't waste your money on a test.
    kmstockwell

Answer by kmstockwell at 7:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yeah dont waste your money its too early to take a test wait at least 2 weeks
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 7:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• maybe impalantion sense it occurs 6-12 dpo and if you happened to ovulate late you never know take a test it should show up the day before af is due to arrive.
    cassiemomof4

Answer by cassiemomof4 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Go ahead and take a test.
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2011