Would u take it as good news if the dr didnt call you in before your appointment to let u know the results of an amniosentosis??

2 days before christmas we were told there is a really good chance our baby girl has Agenesis of the Corpus Callosus ACC.. meaning the nerves connecting bothsides of the brain are not there or partially there. . they did amnio, preliminary results came in and said chromosones are normal, full results Jan 3rd. No call yet. our appt is 14th. im not freaking out worried. i feel like she will be ok, but im just getting a lil impatient lol

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If they said Jan. 3rd. I would call them. I don't know if that is good or bad but I would be calling tomorrow if I was you. Good luck!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• You can always call and ask the receptionist for the result. If she can not give it to you, she can have the doctor call you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• thank you.. they said they wnt give detailed actual results over the phone.. ya know just incase info was bad
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would call and tell them you would like to get in in the next couple of days to discuss the results. Tell them that is it very stressful for you and you are worried about what the stress is doing to you and your baby.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would think that if they didn't call, everything is fine. But I would call them since they should have the results by now. If it were me, I don't think I could wait until appt on the 14th. Hope everything is ok.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 7:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• thank you
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would just walk into the office myself and ask to be told the results. Even if everything is fine they should have let you know. Stress is very bad for you and baby!
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 9:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would think if it was anything to be worried about the dr would have called and asked you to come in. So to me no news is good news!
    Nicolenew

Answer by Nicolenew at 11:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011