need help

I have tried to get a job and sumthing is just making me break down and cry. i had an interview today and just freaked i couldnt stop crying ,i finally calmed down then my Ex (who took me)truns and saying hes taking my son.wtf i just calmed and he expected me not to react to that.I just balled like never before and hes just screaming how selfish i am and stupid and hes not helping me evr again.Just need to know what to do..how do i get a job and i have no experince what so ever.any ideas out there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• Ido undersand because when I stress my boyfriend stresses and it becomes a really bad thing. I know what it's like being financially unstable. I don't know how religious you are but pray you have nothing to lose by that. I would look on jobing.com snagajob.com craigslist.org and hot jobs on yahoo.com good luck.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:42 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• A simple job like your local drugstore(CVS) is an easy job to get. You also get benefits with it. Msg me if you need to talk :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Do you think you can handle taking care of your son right now in the emotional state that you're in?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• You need therapy and you need to get away from an emotionally abusing ex it sounds like
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he was abusive mentally! Hopefully he wasn't abusive physically! Just put yourself out there...look in the newspaper...go to places and ask if they are hiring! There are even places online to find a job but please be careful! Goodluck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• well thats the frist time it ever happened.One thing you have to know is spainish and i dont know anything..ive tried everywhere. The money is running out and i can see where he was coming from but i just wish he did it differently.Thank you girls
    Anonymous