Bad Headache

My neighbor has had very painful dibilitating headaches for a couple of months now. She was just admitted into the hospital, but have no answers. Has anyone had a burning like electric shock in your head that was constant? She said its as though her head is on fire. I feel really bad for her. Any thoughts on what it could be? thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• a migraine maybe i get them really bad.. where i feel sick, or just my head pounds, i could just be a really bad migraine cus i know i get all kinds of diffent feeling..
    kyiahsmommy

Answer by kyiahsmommy at 7:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sounds like something that I saw on Grey's Anatomy, seriously

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Could be migraine, could be blood pressure, could be anything. I do know that when I get a headache from high BP it feels like my head will litterally explode. When I get migraines it feels like someone is taking a jack hammer to the left side of my head.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• There could be several things wrong with her it could be migraines. I sure the doctor will to a CT scan to see if there are any brain tumers, anerism, Which the headaches she has been getting could be a warning sign for somthing serious. Hopefully not but the hospital is the best place to be to find out what it might be.
    ladybug0614

Answer by ladybug0614 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Yeah my cholesterol made my head hurt worse. I have serious headaches. Heat works on the base of my neck as well as ice.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 6, 2011