HEMMROIDS!

Ok, worst thing ever! WTH?!? What can I do to make them go away or soothe the pain?

cpuckett27

Asked by cpuckett27 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Get some Tucks medicated pads, those will help the symptoms also take stool softners daily and eat tons of fiber. Bless your heart, I had those with my son NOT fun
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• omg i know thr horriable!
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Oh they're HORRIFIC! I had to have one lopped off that was persisting after pregnancy recently. Soothing cream is AMAZING. So much fibre. Make sure you go number 2 whenever you feel you need it, you may think it's good to hold it in but there's less pressure on it without it. You can get doughnut cushions so you don't put any pressure on it. Eat healthy, as healthy as is humanly possible.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'm pregnant and have them as well. I have found that diaper cream helps me.
    Onlyeyes

Answer by Onlyeyes at 7:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I had them extremely badly last year!!! I even had to call out of work for a couple of days... I seriously couldn't even walk!!! I did some research online and tried the following remedy with amazing results!!!! Every few hours take a Preparation-H (or generic equivalent) suppository and coat it heavily with Desitin diaper rash ointment/cream with the highest zinc oxide concentration you can find and insert it. Then lie down and rest and relax as much as possible. I know it sounds painful, but I swear... it works!!! Also, if you think you may have to have a bowel movement within the next day or so I'd start taking Colace, it's a stool softener. Good luck!!!

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 7:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011