okay there is websites to get free formulea and coupons for formulea, is there anything for breast feeding mothers ?

so far i have tons of coupons and tubs of formula and bottled formula and a whole lot of things for formula feeding, the things i wish i could get is amazing coupons for breast pads or coupons for nursing bra's or even more advertising for breast feeding maybe free milk storage bags something anything instead everything is completely focused on formula feeding can't breast feeders get a little love is there somthing im missing like a web site i could go to and get great coupons or even free stuff anything at all for breast feeding ?

katally77

Asked by katally77 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There is a coupon for everything. Check on the sites of the makers of breast pads and such
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 7:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• lol. I never thought of that...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I wish I knew also. I have gotten all the things you have but I'm going to breastfeed.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i have tried going to web site by brand of breast pads but it never shows any coupons and the coupons iv found on coupon sites are false coupons.....
    katally77

Comment by katally77 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sure. Go sign up as a breastfeeding mother, and they'll send you tons of formula. @@ Sorry, was being smartass, that annoys me.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'd join a Le Leche League group. They would know

Answer by admckenzie at 7:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Formula companies make money for the samples they give out. They ruin breastfeeding relationships and gain customers. That's why you see so many samples and everything out there... because even giving away millions of dollars worth of product, they make money.

I didn't find I ever needed much in the way of breastfeeding supplies and what I did need was cheap. Cloth breast pads, a tube of lasinoh... pick up a good book at the library. Not much to it! :)
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 9:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• amen sister!!! i had so much formula before my dd was every born and i told everyone i wanted to breast feed!!! i ended up donating everything to a homeless shelter! if u find any good coupons let me know!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i got tons of free pads and items when i was bfing .. i just Googled the items .. and signed up for the freebies .. i got all kinds of goodies ... i also emailed companies like lansinoh and they too sent great freebies !
    bwsmommy

Answer by bwsmommy at 10:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• If you sign up for Babies R Us rewards you can get coupons for 10-20% off most things in their stores. Then you can use it for nursing pads, nipple cream, etc.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011