If you could go back in time to any moment in your life ...what would it be?

Mine would probably be when my son was first born. Even though we were broke, we were so happy and in love... I miss being that happy family...

(sorry to sound so depressing btw lol)

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Before both of my parents got seriously sick. I was 11-13 when all that happened. Or, November 24, 2010 so I could have at least spoke to my dad one last time. Instead, I was in the shower when he called to wish me a happy Thanksgiving and I deleted the message thinking I would get to talk to him the next day. Sadly, that was not the case.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would have to say back to when I was just a child and all I had to worry about was how many fish I was going to catch, or if the mud puddle would be full on the corner, or if I would get to climb the tall pine tree out back. Life was so much easier and laid back....
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'd love to relive the summer I met my fiance. BEST summer ever:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would go back to when my dad was alive and well.

Answer by older at 7:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Finding out I was pregnant, being pregnant and having my daughter. I have never been happier, healthier and fulfilled.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 7:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would go back and beat that brat up in school that caused me so much stress. I would do it now, 12 years late, but I don't want to go to jail.
    That was my first thought.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I would probably want to hang with my grandparents. They were awesome & they both died when i was only 8. My grandmother went first & my grandad was so depressed, that he died only a few weeks later. I miss them very much.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I honestly wouldnt want to relive any part of my life for fear that I might change something by accident and not end up where I am today...I love the way my life is turining out and I only want to go forwards
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• aww ladies *hugs*
    June_Mama09

Comment by June_Mama09 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My first day of college and make myself do it right that time around!! It's so much harder now being a single mom, working & going to school!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011