why is it always me?

well im 37 wks pregnant and we just now came up with a name. im not so sure i want to keep that name. i have said that to him. he always responds that i ALWAYS change it... B4 we even came up with this name we had come up with rylan. HE CHAnGED HIS MIND.. he always blames me for changing the name. he never thinks its his fault even though it is.. he will come up with all kinds of excuses y we cant name our son a name. I dont understand y he blames me all the time. how do i get him to see its not always me? any time i try to talk about it he gets mad? even when i joke and say im goin to name him something else he says he wont sign the birth certificate..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• CONTINUE------DONT SIGN UR BABY's BRITH CERtificaTE BC OF HIS NAME??? who in their right mind does that?? is that not the most shelfish thing anyone could do? Just bc he said that its really making me want to name him jacob rylan... honstly i think he doesnt want to sign it anyway bc he doesnt think my son is his!!!
    Anonymous

• He doesn't have to sign the birth certificate! In fact, I wouldn't let him if he's gonna be an A**hole about it! Just try to compromise. Each of you pick one name and then flip a coin to decide who's name will be the first name.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 5:58 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• It's hard to say because there is clearly two sides to the story, has already said he's suspicious of it not being his? Anyway that being said: I think two name changes for one pregnancy isn't really a big deal we always argue over names: I actually threatened to leave my husbands name off of this baby's certificate our argument got so heated this time: most importantly it sounds like you two have some other issues that need to be worked out before the baby gets here.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 6:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• wow thats sad I am sorry that you are going threw so much stress I will probably get bashed for this but I think you need to take a long look at your relationship with him I know men just as women say things they dont mean when they are mad but that was wrong I hope everything works out for you

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• He don't have to sigh the birth certificate, and further more, you don't have to give your child his name. For crying out loud, the baby isn't even born yet gees louise!

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• when you see your baby you will know what his name should be. and if your not married legally you dont have to put him ont he birth certificate...tell him that and maybe he will be willing to compromise a little
    Anonymous

• Convince a man that he's wrong about something? If you can get an answer to that, pm me! I need to know the answer to that myself!
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• It's hard naming a baby. You never really know if it's the right name some people do and trust me I had a really hard time naming my girls. All the names I liked he didnt and all the names he liked I didn't. I was sure we would never come up with a name to name our daughter. Out of frustration I sat down with him onde day and got to the root of everything. What letter he wanted the name to start with. Then we looked and looked at websites and combined names. He was getting a little frustrated and then I told him that if he wasnt going to help me that I was going to pick out a name and weather he liked it or not that was going to be the baby's name. We ended up picking a name. Finally a month before having our daughter. Don't forget that as stressful it is to be pregnant it is also stressful for dad's. Compromise and communicated thats the best advice I can give you. Good luck.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:35 AM on Nov. 12, 2008