Miscarry?

I am 8wks pregnant. I had an ultrasound today and was told baby looked good strong heartbeat (148) but the kicked is I have a mass the size of my uterus on my uterus, what are the chances I can miscarry? Has this happened to anyone else? I have been moved to a high risk clinic for better care....Yes as far as they know it is a fibroid

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Do you have a fibroid? I can tell you information on that. I did have that when I was prego.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sorry I saw in your post you said you have a fibroid.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It's hard to say your exact chances. Most fibroids go away on their own, some require surgery. Your specific risk depends on how big it is and it's location. If it won't pose a huge threat they might ignore it and opt for a c-section to remove it at the time of birth. However it may need to be addressed sooner. Even still it may go away by itself. Your doctor is the best one to answer this for you.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011