What do you look for in a great daycare for your child? What would really stand out for you?

I am planning on opening my own child care center and I wanted to know what parents look for before I open up. I am not a parent, but I would love to know when looking for the right daycare, what do you really look for? What would really stand out from other daycare services if I incorporated in my setting. For example, if i stayed open later than local daycare centers. Please give me any feedback that would assist me in having a great daycare center. Thanks!

gangstamami66

Asked by gangstamami66 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• – collapse
    No daycare if you're a real parent.
    BeautytheBeast

Answer by BeautytheBeast at 8:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• BeautytheBeast, Yea, and only a real whore bangs a married man.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Stalking me?
    BeautytheBeast

Answer by BeautytheBeast at 8:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I'm a licensed childcare provider and the number one complaint I get is that my hours aren't late enough.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Hardly
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Completely agree with Jambo4.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 8:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i would say the houres, the cleansiness of the facility, the happiness of the children and professionlism of the staff. also just the schedule and just little details. is food provided? security of the facility and of the children. parent teacher ratio. ofcourse state certification and being updated.

i do not have my daughter in a center its at home facility but the children look like they are so happy. its just an extended part of their family.

that is all i can think of for now and oh yeah i am REAL parent also.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2011