why is it that it's so exciting even though you don't really see anything?

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and had my first ultrasound today...the baby didn't even look like a baby...just like a blob, the ultrasound tech even circle the head and body and I still cannot tell it's a baby but it is still so exciting and I've been crying for the past 4 hours.

Hormones? hehe

menko21

Asked by menko21 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• just the thought of a little one growing inside you and seeing it makes it real knowing that the little blob is gonna look like a baby next time you see it. its all part of being a mother.
    cassiemomof4

Answer by cassiemomof4 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• awwwwwwww! I understand that feeling :) Congrats and good luck, I hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy!
    02_Grey_Mustang

Answer by 02_Grey_Mustang at 8:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Awww. I was the same way with my son. I think it's more the joy of knowing that there's someone very special growing inside of you, and that he or she will be arriving in a very short time. Congratulations, and lots of prayer for a wonderful, safe and healthy pregnancy!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Aww I was the same way!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2011