What would you do?

I ovulated the last week of October, midweek, so I should be due to start AF any day now. I FEEL pregnant, but I don't want to test yet because I'm not sure exactly what day I'm supposed to start. My breasts hurt, which I know is normal premenstrual activity, but the pains are different. Also, I keep feeling nauseous whenever I eat. I usually get terrible cramps that start about a week before I'm due for AF, and I have had some cramping but not the same debilitating pain I'm usually in. I've been getting what are more like tingly, kinda burny (sounds bad, but it's not like you'd think) pains around my pelvic area and sharp pains around there when I move a certain way. My husband doesn't want to get a test until the weekend, but he's not opposed to me getting a blood test before then (our insurance covers full cost for those). What do you ladies suggest?

cskomk0106

Asked by cskomk0106 at 5:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• get a blood test.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• only sure way to tell is take a test
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 5:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• why doesnt he want you to take a normal test before the weekend?
    Anonymous

• lol well it's the cheapskate in him that wants to wait till the weekend for an at-home test. He prefers to use the more expensive tests and wants to wait until payday.
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would do the blood test...best test! I have the painful breasts right now too...and I never get them before my period...but I swear I feel like my boobs think they just gave birth! HAHA! SO I am hoping it is my month as well. Good luck.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 7:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• blood test all the way, will tell you sooner anyway
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 9:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Since it's covered by your insurance, you should definitely do the blood test. Good luck!
    salamaat

Answer by salamaat at 11:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2008