Can anyone tell me if there is some legitimate work at home jobs for stay at home moms?

tpeak

Asked by tpeak at 8:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I sell Mary Kay
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• TONS! Check out HomeCareerSuccess.com, its FREE.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Good luck with that one. I have been trying forever and can not find anything legitimate. Do not fall for mlm's or mom's helping moms. It is all a scam.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 8:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• HEY! I would love to share with you my journey with an at home business tha tI have been with almost 2 years and is very legit. In fact, I am heading to our national training conference in Vegas in few days for FREE thanks to the company and how they love on us. I almost said no to the business and loe sharing the opportunity to others who are looking for what I was searching for 2 years ago. Let me know what you think. hope this helps honey.
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 9:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You're welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I do direct sales with Barefoot Books and Mia Bella's candles. Both are legit...but you do need to put the effort in to get customers. If you're interested you can find the links on my profile page. I'll be happy to answer any questions and I'd love to have you on my team!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us

I make good money from home selling Scentsy!! I'm happy to help with any details or questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I work from home part-time as a freelance proofreader. I was a copy editor/publication editor for 9 years before I became a SAHM. Depending on what you did before you became a SAHM, you can sometimes find freelance work or telecommuting work in a related field.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 2:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2011