could i be pregnant? adult content

i didnt get my period in december, i got it on the 21st of november i believe and me and my fiance use condoms for most of the part and i want to know if i should wait another week or seriously what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No disrespect intended, just take a test, no one on here can really tell you.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't know, pee on the keyboard and I will get back to you in 3 minutes....

You've already missed a period. Take a test. There is no way we can tell you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Take a test.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 9:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Since you have missed a period already a home pregnancy test should pick up if you have HCG hormones. So take a test tonight or in the morning with your first urine. Good luck.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Take a test. Any time you have sex you can get pregnant whether or not you are protected.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• If you had sex at all period, "safe" or not, you CAN get pregnant. It appears that you may have missed a period (you didn't say how long your cycles typically are) so there is a good chance you are pregnant.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011