How can I get my 3 1/2 year old girl to use the potty?!!!

Ok, I'm a single mom of a 3 1/2 year old girl. I work 7 days a week, she goes to preschool 5 days a week and is with my mom the other two days. She was potty trained just before her 3rd birthday, but then we had to move to a new apartment. She slowly went backwards and now she has no interest in it. She doesn't even care if she's wet or poopy, would stay like that all day if she could. I try to get her to use the potty, try many different ways to make it interesting, but no go. I am so done with buying pull ups, they are too expensive. I feel like she should have been done with them a long time ago. Please Help Me!!!!

Kamigirl1

Asked by Kamigirl1 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'll bump you becasue I'm in the same situation. I cant get my 3 yr old to potty train either
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I wish i could give you advise .. my oldest 2 ds's were sooo easy to train .. and nothing is working with my 3rd ds =(
    bwsmommy

Answer by bwsmommy at 12:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Be patient . Try potty in a close radius for her . Pretty night light . Also wake up in the middle of the night to take her tinkle it might sound crazy and a lot of work but it really is. Give rewards . Make gte bathroom special place for her too. A stack of books for her. Some kid friendly soao to wash hands. Decorate a step tool . Good luck honey.
    MommySprikles

Answer by MommySprikles at 1:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have the same problem!!! We have been working on this for a year! She doesn't even care if she pooped or peed. She'll just go on playing....
    pinkvelvet_zen

Answer by pinkvelvet_zen at 2:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• patience
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:07 PM on Jan. 6, 2011