wondering if any of u experienced something like this. adult content

so in june 2010 i found out that i had something wrong in my uterus. its taken till today to find out the problem........ i have a uterus that was almost 2 uteruses. now thats strange but also its different from the other women who have 2 uteruses as well.

r there other moms on here who have 2 uteruses? people like the docs are amazed that i didnt know about this after the birth of my kids.

knagsmom

Asked by knagsmom at 9:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• never heard of it. i didnt know you could have two uteruses. learn something new everyday
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't have 2 uteri but I have heard of it before.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• there is actually a lady in utah who has either had the babies or still pregnant with 2 separate babies in 2 uterus. its crazy i couldnt even believe it when i saw mine on the ultrasound today. after i had ds in mar 07 i misscarried a baby girl a month later. the women today said she was most likely in the second one and there was to much trama from my csection.
    knagsmom

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i know a woman that didn't know she had 2 until after all three of her kids were born! now that's crazy too!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011