wondering if any of u experienced something like this. adult content

so in june 2010 i found out that i had something wrong in my uterus. its taken till today to find out the problem........ i have a uterus that was almost 2 uteruses. now thats strange but also its different from the other women who have 2 uteruses as well.

r there other moms on here who have 2 uteruses? people like the docs are amazed that i didnt know about this after the birth of my kids.

Asked by knagsmom at 9:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Health

• never heard of it. i didnt know you could have two uteruses. learn something new everyday

Answer by laura970 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't have 2 uteri but I have heard of it before.

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• there is actually a lady in utah who has either had the babies or still pregnant with 2 separate babies in 2 uterus. its crazy i couldnt even believe it when i saw mine on the ultrasound today. after i had ds in mar 07 i misscarried a baby girl a month later. the women today said she was most likely in the second one and there was to much trama from my csection.

Comment by knagsmom (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i know a woman that didn't know she had 2 until after all three of her kids were born! now that's crazy too!

Answer by angevil53 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 5, 2011