Hip pains.

I know hip pains are normal in pregnancy. BUT before being pregnant for years and years, my hips ESPECIALLY my right one, will pop out of place when I walk or when i was younger, i was stupid and would pop it out for no reason. Eventually, my hip is now just bone rubbing on bone. It is SO PAINFUL walking sometimes i cannot even do that. Now that I am pregnant, with my pelvis expanding, my hip hurts SO bad it is excruciating. I cannot get comfortable literally EVER. A heating pad doesnt help. Either does Tylenol. I told my doctor about my history with my hips and he just doesnt listen to that part. all he hears is hip pain and assumes oh that is normal and my hips before have nothing to do with how sever it is now. I'm worried about it, i dont want to be 40 & throw a hip out. IM ONLY 20!

1)what would you do in my situation?
2)Can this make the problem worse long term??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I would definitely see another doctor, that sounds really serious to me! If it has been getting worse, it just going to keep going, ya know? Good luck, i hope you feel better!
    Anonymous