What do you get when you go to Starbucks?

I am addicted to white chocolate mochas. I really wish I preferred something not to sugary and fattening, but I love those darn things! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I am not a fan of their coffee, but I LOVE the Chai Frapachino. I also get the Earl Gray. They also have a nice oatmeal for breakfast, I get it with all the fixins, nuts, brown sugar, and fruit. It is a great and CHEAP breakfast on the go.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i love the iced mochas & carmel apple drink-i cnt remember i havnt had it in forever
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I try to NOT go there. It's over priced and I can make most of what they have at home at the fraction of the price.. I even made the quiche, and it was so much better... Hubby likes it as a treat when we go toour local bookstore so I have a Hot apple spice with whipped cream, it tastes like apple pie in a cup... Yum!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Screwed...I spent $5 on one cup of coffee...LOL

Actually I work next door to one. I usually get the Passion Tea. I also take their coffee home and do a lot myself.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Chai cream frappĂ© light whip and cinnamon!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 10:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I have only been there once and got a hot chocolate to split with my girls. It is just not in our budget
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I saw a cupcake in the Starbucks case tonight while shopping at the grocery store, it was calling to me...lol
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• offended by prices.... seriously they are so overpriced that I don't enjoy the coffee.. I take a sip and start calculating the cost of that sip in my head.. coffee is supposed to be a good experience.. and starbucks can not offer that to me at all... I make a better cup of coffee.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 11:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Gingerbread latte, Earl Grey Tea, and I love starbucks. Do you have their rewards program? I am gold member now.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I only visit the place maybe once or twice a year, and have only gotten iced chai.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2011