i'm anywhere between four or five months along and i haven't started gaining weight but im showing?? is something wrong with me??

i'm not positive about how far i am but im not gaining weight. im showing but no weight gain. im showing really bad....

New_mommy_key13

Asked by New_mommy_key13 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I actually lost weight in the beginning. Dont worry about it. As long as your dr says the baby is healthy then stop worrying!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• First of all: you're probably not showing as much as you think you are, as pregnant women always tend to think they're bigger than they are. Second: it's still early enough for you to bnot be gaining significant amounts of weight. Your doc will tell you if you're not doing well enough, but make sure to address your concerns at your next appointment.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• If you dont know how far along you are then you need to see a Dr
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I was the same way! But u should go to the doctor & see if everything is okay with the baby & see how far along u are!
    Bethy08

Answer by Bethy08 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think that is normal. I've been pregnant 3 times and it wasn't until 6 months or so before I started weighing more. I looked bigger before I gained.
    sonnys.mom

Answer by sonnys.mom at 7:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i didnt gain any weight til i was 25 weeks this time...and since then ive put on some lbs..but over all i had a noticeable belly at 4 months and hadnt gained anything, the baby was just fine,..at 5 months i started to gain...everyones bodies are different..but if you feel like something is wrong talk toy our ob...they will know if your ok or not.
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 12, 2008