How do I add widgets to my profile?

I want to add widgets and tickers to my homepage, down at the bottom, instead of having them in a signature. I know how to get the codes, I just don't know where to paste them. Also, what is a bump? I've seen them on posts but can't figure out what thy are exactly lol

As of January 7th this question has not been answered. It seems no one actually read the question. Help.

phrenicfire89

Asked by phrenicfire89 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Here are some Tickers Widgets to choose from.

A bump supports your question by others and makes your question popular such as these

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Also... In groups bumping moves a post back to the top of the forum, making it easier to see and in groups and journals bumping a post helps you find a post to look at later since it will now show up in your My replies/My comments page.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011