Ladies, I am really down tonight- would you share something to lift my mood?

Today has been really hard for me, & I'd appreciate just about anything right now.... a funny comic, a joke, an uplifting quote. I know it's asking a lot when you don't even know me, but I'd be truly grateful. Thanks

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

•    Ok, it's kind of lame, but funny, too. Sorry you've had a bad day.

etown2reds

Answer by etown2reds at 11:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• ok so i went and signed up and WIC the other day and im sure you know the little things you get that says 2 gallons of milk 4 12 oz juice and 36 oz of cereal or whatever is on it at the time! so i sent my fiance to get the cereal and well he didnt realize that it said 36 oz and thought it said 36 BOXES .. i about died when i seen all of that cereal! just picture it a a man walking down the isle of the store with 36 boxes of cereal in his buggy!! OMG i was so embarresed! but looking back at it now i cant quit LMAO! hope it made you laugh too :)
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• It must be in the air.
    Don't feel bad! After four kids my boobs are pointing down and they need a lift too! hahahahaha! Ok at least I thought it was funny. :P
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• yeah I've had a bad day too...I'll see if I can find something to cheer us up
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFfKUF2kFPQ&NR=1
    One of my personal favorites =)
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Well my sons are 5 & 7 years old i keep my tampons in a plastic container under the sink so i open up the cabinet and its full of water tampons floating everywhere & my sons are like whats so funny mommy what are these & i am just thinking to myself you dont even want to know lmao that was my pick me up today i too had a really rough day today i hope that helped a little
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• This never fails to cheer me up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfr5GrOGVz0
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• For some really good laughs here are 3 good sites: peopleofwalmart.com  lamebook.com and awkwardfamilyphotos.com

etown2reds

Answer by etown2reds at 11:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• My 6 year old son was watching SpongeBob & something happened on there that he didn't approve of so he said to me,"well that was really inappropriate!" Oh lord, what will he say next!!
    perty_kity

Answer by perty_kity at 11:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I seriously could have asked the same question today! It's been a rough day for me too and I am sad.

I agree with looking at awkwardfamilyphotos, ha....
    nov30mom

Answer by nov30mom at 11:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2011