Do you use thumbs down?

I got 2 of them today (wipes away the tears)

No really I find it odd that it doesn't tell you who does it like it does when you get a thumbs up. I would rather just tell someone I don't agree with you.

Just wondering what most people do.

Charis76

Asked by Charis76 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Some people use it all the time. Most of us only use it for a very mean or rude answer, or one that give incorrect information or dangerous advice.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I've never given someone a thummbs down but I've thought about it. It would have to be a VERY MEAN comment to use that one. What did you get the thumbs down for?
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Two different answers nothing really bad really...... Others thumbed up the same post It doesn't really matter people disagree all the time I was just wondering what the norm is around here.
    Charis76

Comment by Charis76 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sure do, when someone gives really bad or stupid advice, like "yeah, go ahead and put cereal in your baby's bottle", or something like that.
    Anonymous

• I use it when I really really disagree with something.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Icon Cry  I'll share some of my tissue with you  don't it bother you. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Sometimes, if I feel the answer deserves it.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i only use thumbs up. i refuse to to be mean on here. we are all entitled to our own opinions and should be able to agree to disagree. there is no need to be nasty. If I don't agree with someone, I just move on
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LOL thanks for the tissue that was an attempt at humor =D
    Charis76

Comment by Charis76 (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have not been very active in this section but I have noticed the thumbs down choice. I have only agreed with the thumbs down I have seen used in a couple instances. They were when a responder was rude for no reason other than to be rude. I see that some people have a real issue with it even being an option. It is the internet. Why be bothered over it?

zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2011