Vaginal Birth with Pelvic Adhesions

Recently the doctors found a large cyst in my ovary and removed the whole ovary. At my postop appointment the doctor told me that I have a Pelvic Adhesions, that is my uterus is attached to my tummy wall from my C-section. He then left without giving me anytime to ask questions (hes in the ER, no surprise). We have been trying for over a year to have another baby, now know that it was the cyst that caused no luck. We have decided to have a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) when we give birth this time. But with this new information, I'm worried that I many put me or my future baby in danger. After 3 days of researching I have found a lot of information about Pelvic Adhesions as well as how they complicate c-sections, but nothing with a VBAC. Does anyone know anything, or have gone through this? I know I need to ask a doctor and I plan too but we won't have our new insurance for another 2 months.

Blountness

Asked by Blountness at 6:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Health

• Thanks to all in advance for any and all information or advise!
    Blountness

Answer by Blountness at 6:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I would join the group "Birth Is Normal" with this question. There are a lot of very well educated women in there who probably know something about this, or at least have some resources you may not have found yet.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008