if u got this text, how would u react?

"Don't think its a good idea to move up here cause I have decided to leave that way there I won't piss everone off in this house. I am to blame for everyone being miserable and unhappy, so in stead of jess leaving I am leaving. it seems that I cause all the hate in this house so I am not helping anymore."

that was from my 48 yr old MOTHER, who seriously needs to get back on her meds. this is what i was raised with. Guilt trips. I live 1300 miles away... We were suppose to move in with her at the end of the month.. guess not.. Im not disrespecting her but she is the woah is me kinda person.. and she really hurt me by saying that.. now im stuck

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 11:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Are we sisters????
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 11:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I don't fully understand...is she moving somewhere too or just telling you not to move there?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 11:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• Oh wow... i sooo can see my mom saying that too. i have started getting firmer with my mom and telling her to stop being a maryter. hmmm good luck!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 11:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• i dont know.. she got a stick up her ass
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2011

• I feel your pain.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• why don't you just call her and talk about it??
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• cause her first text said she doesnt want to talk to anyone.. she will just be "uhuh" the entire time. Im not going to waste my time. Ill find a way to make it work here for us. its ok.. just means i wasnt suppose to move. not my fault i have 3 younger siblings that disrespect her and she do the same to them... UGH family drama.. I hate it!!
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Well if she's suppose to be your Mother and the adult I think she could have at the very least talked to you in person and let you know what was going on. It sounds like she likes to blames others for the problems ands run out on them. Maybe she doesn't want you to move in and didn't have the nerve to tell you that, so did it this way, guess you'll have to be the adult and call and find out. Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have a MIL like that but she won't take the blame, its always our fault. At least your mom is being Honest, sonds like she is seriously depressed and has some issues. She needs help and support right now,
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I almost thought my mom was your mom lol and here im thinking im the only one with a "coocoo" mom lol she doesnt mean it she just probably depressed and needs attention i think it means you should move in quicker she obviously wants you to react to it so do opposite of what you think she means :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2011