online clothing store for mod dresses and wedding dresses?

A while ago I came across this website that had really cute "mod" dresses and a whole section of wedding dresses that were really inexpensive. I cannot find it anymore and I told my friend who is getting married I would try. Does anyone know this website?

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 12:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I was thinking ModCloth.com, but I don't think they carry wedding dresses. Dressale.com has a collection of modern wedding dresses for cheap.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• www.lightinthebox.com its awewome! the 2,400 dollar gown i wanted was on there for 200! its all new overstock.
    FantasiaParty

Answer by FantasiaParty at 4:30 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• hallo !! I have ordered my wedding dress from www.lightinthebox.com
    It is stunning!
    the dress is the following
    http://www.lightinthebox.com/Trumpet---Mermaid-Off-the-shoulder-Chapel-Train-Satin-Lace-Wedding-Dress--WGY0040-_p71418.html
    I ordered it with a gold belt and it is even better from the photos!
    The fabric is luxurious and the result was more than satisfying!! Adittionally, it arrived right on time, no delays at all!
    I will definately recommend it to every bride!!!
    I would definately recommend it!
    mariaaa781

Answer by mariaaa781 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 20, 2012