What am I to do? I'm having a career crisis! I can't pinpoint my calling in life and it saddens me greatly. I've attended college for bus. mgnt, nursing and cosmetology. I even held my mgmt job for 10 years, but it was very stressful and triggered depression. I'm tired of going through this. I can't afford to settle though. I don't know what to do anymore to try to get to the core of my purpose in life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• Sounds like your lost and need to find your way back! Only you can really help find your way back! What are you passionate about? Do you like to help people? Do you have any talents? What was your dreams when you were a child? I do something where it helps people where I feel like I'm in the clouds every time I help someone. It is such a wonderful feeling and I love what I do. I'm passionate about it! I hope you find your path soon...good luck and god bless!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Honey, I'm 44 and haven't decided yet what I want to be when I grow up! It's not a bad thing to get bored and start a new career path... life offers too much experiene for us to not try something different.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I enjoy learning new things but I want more than that. I want to fulfill my passion and purpose, while learning new things. See the difference? I refuse to be unhappy. A job is just that, a job. I don't want a job anymore. I want to do something more and I've spent a lot of money in attempt to find that. What should I do now? That's my question.
    Anonymous