Did you exercise today?

I did! I squeezed in a workout at the gym, and I have lost another 2 lbs since I last weighed myself! Woo hoo! 39 lbs lost so far!
What did you do today for exercise?

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 12:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I pushed my double stroller for three hours (about 4 miles) through the slushy yucky snowdrifts. In my city if you don't shovel the snow on the sidewalk in front of your house within 24hrs of the snowfall you get a fine...but I guess everyone thought it would melt today because there was 5 inches of slushy muck...but I guess it worked to my advantage because I definitely got some exercise!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I ran 5.5 miles today-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• good job!! my gym membership doesnt start til jan 20th!!(thats when the gym opens) im sooo excited to start!!

and no...i didnt..i had the flu the other day and havent gotten my energy back up yet..so the only exercise i got today was working for 4 hours..and that doesnt really count, because i was just a cashier today..so literally, i stood in one place..LOL, and then i got mcdonalds for dinner!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I ran around Chuck E Cheese with my 2 year old. It was a workout and I definitely broke a sweat!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I sure did! It has been three days since I started my resolution and I plan to keep it up until I lose at least 20lbs..so I am determined to work out five days a week!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:38 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I walked around & rocked two babies
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Did my walk and yoga. Down 3 lbs since NYE. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Picked up a fork and dug into a Boston cream cake with cherries on top. I don't believe in diets, only exercise my freedom to eat my daily cravings. When I get around to it, I will walk to the mall and park etc.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not yet, I'm still on my morning cup of coffee. I'm going to go for a walk with my kiddo in a bit.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not today (or yesterday) had some dental work done and I'm on a liquid diet for 24 hrs -= STARVING, so I figure I should just take it easy. Tomorrow I'll run 4 miles and do some pilates, Sunday I'll run 10 miles w/ my husband and then Monday starts full marathon training - I'll be getting plenty of exercise then!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 10:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2011