Do you usually keep a smile on your face?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ideally, yes, I do. Sometimes mood is a matter of choice. Do I ever get cross-wise and not hold up as well as I'd like - of course, I'm not perfect. But, I can say that people like to be around you more if you're smiling - most of the time you're more enjoyable to be around, etc :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• if I'm at work, yes..when i am at home, i try..its been tough the last few days tho, as both myself and my daughter have been sick, and i decided to quit smoking at the same time..(its only been 2 days..but..still..its a start) but, all things considered, i think im doing pretty damn good with keeping a smile on my face..although, i do want to reward myself...but..i wont!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• no. unless if i am chatting with someone. i just can't be all alone with a smile on my face, i see people do that all the time... i think it is creepy.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 6:31 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No. Unfortunately, it's something I forget to do most of the time. I don't mean, not to, but I'm usually so busy thinking about something that I forget. I tend to wear my emotions on my sleeve otherwise.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i try to but sometimes i catch my face looking mean when certain ppl walk in the room or start talking lol
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• All the time! I love life, smiling keeps you healthy, can brighten up someone elses day. Makes you more approachable and easier to talk to. I'm a smiler :D
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think I did mostly at work, a few girls called me Smiley, so I guess I did. Not so much at home, too much going on in my life around here. Somedays if I have a smile on the outside, it doesn't go with the sadness on the inside. ):
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• At work I do, but at home you just seem to relax and be yourself you dont have to pretend to be happy and jolly all the time, I work in a hospital and they dont have much to look forward to so a happy face brings a smile to them.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not always, but most of the time. My DD(5 yo) asks me why I am so happy all the time?
    nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 4:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I smile when I am talking or interacting with people, but I just don't walk around smiling, I would feel crazy.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 6, 2011