Is there something that you've always wanted to ask your husband/mate but never have?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Why would he chose to take the responsibility of raising 2 kids that wasn't his just to be married to me. He was a young guy, 21, when we met and I'm sure there were millions of other single, kid less women out there for him to marry. But he chose me. Why oh why. The best answer I could come up with is that culturally his people marry young and step kids are hardly a deterrent.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not really. However, I'd love to get inside his head and see exactly how attractive he finds me. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I've never asked his "number" and I don't know if I ever want to really know. He was kinda a slut.
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Well, the morbidly curious part of me wants to ask about the 2 women he was with before me... I made the mistake of asking the number before I realized that I am an extremely jealous person & really didn't want to know. My masochistic side is dying to know what they were like, what they looked like, if they were one-night stands or relationships, but I just beat her back into her box until she shuts up! It's just one of those things I'd never be able to un-know, so I'd rather not!

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I totally would like to go n side his head an figure whats he thinking about me and his life :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• sometimes i'm curious of what his ultimate fantasy would be- but then i'm afraid of what if i can't make it happen! lol so i've yet to ask
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• How about..."are you still in love with your ex?" That's not one I want to know about.
    pinkvelvet_zen

Answer by pinkvelvet_zen at 1:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not really. We're pretty good where we are.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• "Do you think I'm beautiful and why?"
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2011