Mcdonalds

So I hear "If you new what was in the food your eatting from McDonalds you wouldn't eat it... So I've decided not to find out ... But has anyone found out and still eats there? Is it as bad as everyone says???

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Yep, I know what's in it and I still eat it on occasion. I'm in good health and have been eating it occasionally my entire life. :)

God only knows how many cheeseburger Happy Meals with no onions I've eaten, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• SweetLoveofMine really killed my craving for a Big Mac. Don't know whether to thank her, or cry lol. I'd rather not know what I'm eating. I don't eat McDonald's often but I do enjoy it occasionally. Not sure how much I'll enjoy it now though!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I'm not a huge McDonald's fan. Please no one ever tell me how bad Taco Bell is!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• um the ice cream there is not really ice cream, If you saw the ingredients and it poured all nasty from the container into the mixer freezer thing that makes it into "ice cream" you wouldn't want it so much! I would much rather spend 3.00 for Breyers Ice cream where there is only 3 ingredients! :)
    Here is the ingredients from Mcdonalds ingredient list. It is on their website and it does make you want to gag! I didn't realize how much crud is in just a scrambled egg there, and I thought that was a better option. No thank you!

Vanilla Reduced Fat Ice Cream:
    Milk, sugar, cream, nonfat milk solids, corn syrup solids, mono- and diglycerides, guar gum, dextrose, sodium citrate, artificial vanilla flavor, sodium
    phosphate, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, cellulose gum, vitamin A palmitate.
    naymommy

Answer by naymommy at 1:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• yes, it's that bad! I still occasionally eat there but not as much as I use to.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:34 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LOL Those people who spout that eat there, too, most of the time. If it was as bad as people like to say, McDonalds wouldn't still be as widely popular as it is. Do I love it? NO, in fact, quite the opposite but do I eat that if it can't be avoided? Yes, I do.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 12:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I HATE fast food. Yuck. I eat there when I have to, like if we're in the street all day and i'm STARVING! But I wouldn't pick it over a home cooked meal, no.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes but I wouldn't give McDonalds all pf the focus. Reality is that a lot of the food in this country is disgusting. Do you know when they process hamburger meat that it is ground up with cow's hads, hooves and the like? Yeah and to prevent any illness in humans from consuming it they add AMONIA to it. "Yes I'd like fries with that and a splash of Windex in my pattie."

SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 12:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I rarely eat there..and I don't want my Son to eat it a lot, but rare is ok for Him, too. He prefers Subway, anyway. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• SweetLoveofMine really killed my craving for a Big Mac. Don't know whether to thank her, or cry lol. I'd rather not know what I'm eating. I don't eat McDonald's often but I do enjoy it occasionally. Not sure how much I'll enjoy it now though!! "

Eh. A little bit of cow hooves and heads rarely hurt anyone, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2011