Why?

I feel like i am so lonely in the world. That i gotta get out of this slump and move on with my life.....But, i don't know how......So, i've come on here for some advice..........

My BF of 3 years broke up with me about 4 days ago. It was a rough relationship and i don't even know where to begin.....Just to say that, we argued a lot. In the beginning i had a lot of anger issues that i had to work through. From things in my past. And i mostly took out my anger on him. I started going through therapy and reading a lot of books and self help advice and finally got through most of my anger...My BF tried to help me through most of it...But, in the end my friends figured out that he was not trying to help me with my anger. He was trying to control me and change the person i was. I am a bit of a rebel i guess you could say. And he was a meek, quiet kind of guy that seemed to be born with a silver spoon in his mouth, kind of attitude....In which, we clashed all the time...But, we tried to make it work anyhow, because we loved each other...Or, so i thought!!

What i don't understand is this....If he did not like me for who i am?...Then, how did he fall in love with me???...Or, better yet.. who did he fall in love with?

Sorry so long ladies...Just needed to get it out and get some sort of advice on how to just move on and forget about the relationship i once shared with him and finally find closure!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• A lot of ppl mistake love for lust and some ppl think they can mold someone into what they want them to be.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You're young and still learning. There's alot of fish in the sea and your Mr. Right is out there! You said you've worked through your problems, that's great! Now you can move on and start a New Year meeting new guys, just be picky and before you know it you'll find a man that does love you for who you are! We women are strong and we can move on, just remember that!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I agree with Kathy; you're still young. Things take time heal and it also takes time to find that person to spend the rest of your life with who will appreciate you for everything that you are.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i do not know why or how he loved you. humans could be so complex it amazes me. i have lots of unanswered questions from my last relationship so i understand where u are coming from. gl
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Some people fall in love with the vision of the person they think you should be. He saw qualities in you he loved, and other things he wanted to change. People do that. My ex husband did that :) I'm sorry you're going through this - but know that when you find the real "one" he's not going to try to change you, and will accept you just the way you are.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2011