Get that damn banner off the top of my page.

Is anybody else getting that "Active 2" banner? The one that hides your activity log, your friends list, it's a stupid place to put it and I will never learn more about it because I will boycott EA Sports and "active 2" as long as I live!

MamaAlice54

Asked by MamaAlice54 at 1:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I thought I was the only one being driven insane by that...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I would rather have it there than pay for Cafemom. :) JMO.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 1:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I get that annoying Moolah (???) one. It drops down constantly over the top of my page. I hate it.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 1:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I'm not complaining with the ads. My complaint is that if they don't allow you to use your CafeMom options-then who's going to stay here? It's really frustrating to have them block the activity log that you click on to drop down so you can see what 's going on with your posts! I understand about the ads, believe me I do, but if they aren't playing to anybody because people have gotten so frustrated they have left CM-how effective are they really? I had written a post about something very important to me, I couldn't see that I had any answers because the banner is blocking the damn log!
    MamaAlice54

Comment by MamaAlice54 (original poster) at 2:38 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Thank you CafeMom, I have a motrin banner up now, that allows my log to show when I click on it! BIG improvement! I will buy Motrin next time I go to the drugstore!
    MamaAlice54

Comment by MamaAlice54 (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• That Active ad drives me crazy as well. I'm all for advertising - it keeps this site up and running, but I hate having to navigate around annoying ads like that one. I'm guessing it was a glitch and not intentional.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If an ad is preventing you from using the site, there's probably a programming bug. Please use the Contact Us links at the bottom of each page to let us know about the problem, being as specific as possible.

Sorry you were having trouble!
    Cafe BTC

Answer by Cafe BTC at 10:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Thank you Cafe BTC, I didn't know how to contact you, now I know!
    MamaAlice54

Comment by MamaAlice54 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Jan. 6, 2011