did "'Adam'' have spreadsheets?

IF he did I didn't need to realize NOW that IBM existed back in the garden of Eden.

Why then is it so important for man to have spreadsheets and waste time, money, expenses for paper, exhausted employees and valuable minds on such drivel?

could the human race even get one inch further without those nasty spreadsheets? lol LLLLOOOOOLLLL!!
What is funnier is every time a man want (s) --usually more often than not, plurally,....so when a man wants to be validated in a money issue, or budget, or some statistic that is right in front of his nose, they will all say, '''''''''''write it down, put it on a graph, show me the bottom line, let me see it on paper'''''

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are women just plain smarter or do men just want to prove they have only one side to their brains?

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 1:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Women ARE smarter. It's been proven.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Even dh agrees with this. That in itself makes him smart too lol
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• as an example when women know that they are capable emotionally we tend to prove we are without question capable, so why would it need to change that we are all God given smart and that some paperwork that is so not needed one bit, can we just not use, and finally do away with.

We all know that anyone can and does not need systems in this world. They are basically the whole problem, and systems are worn, traditional, old, weirder each day, and very expensive. So what is our real need for all this so called spreadsheets, and statistics, and worn out dated material.>>?
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 1:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• you got me.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• laughing

Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 2:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Hmmm...I like my spread sheets. I actually do our household budget every month in EXCEL. I am a visual person so I want to see things on paper. I am not sure if women are smarter than men. I have seen some pretty uneducated women and really smart guys. My dh being one of them. (:
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• We all know that men can't think about to many things at once. They could kill off a brain cell or something. But it has been proven that men can't muli-task as good as woman can. Someone should the men to stop using all that paper hes using, that u are concerned about the lack of trees in the Amazon Forest. lol Then what would he do?

laughing

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:03 AM on Jan. 8, 2011