What do you think about the rfid chip?

666 ~ RFID Microchip

God warned us through His holy word about the incoming Anti Christ that will appear in the last days. Revelation 13:7 ~ And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindred, and tongues, and nations.

The Anti-Christ will rule the whole earth, and all governments, kings, prime ministers and presidents will submit to his power. This might start World War 3.

The Anti Christ will implement one monetary system, one government system, one identification system. . The bible mentioned 666 as the number of Anti Christ’s mark. Take note this is not the actual ”666″ mark but rather a number of Anti Christ’s mark. So 666 is the decoded value of Anti Christ’s mark. On my next post, I will discuss more about the Anti Christ’s mark and who is the Anti Christ.

Revelation 13:16 ~ And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation 13:17 ~ And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:18 ~ Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The Anti Christ will execute his supreme power very soon, that no one will able to buy or sell without his mark “666″ as mentioned in the bible. Imagine no one will allowed to travel without the passport and 666. No one will allowed to buy from the department store without the mark of 666. No will permit to hospitals without this mark.

What will happened if you have the marked of the 666
The bible says so clear that anyone who will accept the mark of 666 will be thrown in the Lake of Fire. You lost your own soul even if you accept Christ you will be thrown in hell with the Anti-Christ. This is what the bible say
So be wise and do not be deceived. Satan is so wise, he is a great deceiver, he has been deceiving since from the beginning. His plans about the marking of 666 were already planned since before Christ was born. But thank GOD because it was revealed to us through his holy prophets and apostles. No one can stop the marking of 666 because it was mentioned in the bible.

RFID Microchip 666
This is the RFID (radio frequency identification) microchip, before it was used as a tracking device to track lost animals. Soon it will become the World’s unified ID system. This is designed to implant inside man’s right hand or forehead. It is so small ,just a slight bigger from a single rice grain. RFID will contain all your personal information including your thumb mark, bank detail, birth certificate and more.
It was already implemented from some establishments specially in Europe and some parts of US as replacement to passport.
Governments from the all nation will soon required all people to have this as a counter measure to prevent kidnapping as the microchip has a built in GPS that allows authorities to trace the kidnapped ones and to prevent terrorism. Everyone is under control and can be tracked via satellite orbitting around the world.

RFID Microchip is 666, a mark of the anti Christ
If you are a wise christian, you should be aware from all works of the devil either obvious or silent moves. If you are ignorant from the word of GOD, you will find this 666 stuff a waste of time and non sense.
The works of Satan is so planned, he dictate people to do kidnapping, harassment, terrorism so he can show the help of the GPS features of the microchip. The implanting of this chip is placed at the forehead and in the right hand just like the bible said. The RFID microchip obviously reveal itself as a mark of 666. Soon no one will able to buy or sell without this chip.

This post served as a warning, PLEASE do not accept implanting of this microchip by any means. Served the LORD with fear and trembling. As a Christian our hope is the 2nd coming of JESUS CHRIST!, Before the worst marking of 666 will happened, faithful serving Christian will be transformed into a glorious body, in the twinkling of an eye God will liftup us from the sky to be with Him on his 2nd coming.

Non serious Christians and all self proclaimed Christians who go to church but still doing ungodly things like: womanizing, watching pornographic films, doing adultery, committing murder, lies , stealing, having sex with partners outside marriage, shoplifting and etc.. will be LEFT BEHIND. Your chance is only 1% to the point of death for not accepting the mark of 666.

Lets get serious with the LORD while His face can be found. Accept the LORD JESUS CHRIST as your SAVIOUR! Please pray this short prayer, this WILL SAVE you:

Dearest LORD JESUS,
I am so sorry for all the sins I have done, please help me to serve you before its too late.
Cleans me from all my sins.
I accept you JESUS CHRIST as my personal Savior, my LORD and my GOD! Please save me from the marking of the 666. Please lead me to the right church where I can served you. Please dearest JESUS guide me to the whole truth and to the right way. Please manifest in my life
IN JESUS NAME I Pray, AMEN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Religious Debate

• Why so serious..?

I mean, really. Somehow sounds kind of 'Bladerunner'-ish. ;)
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Serious is because it is written in revelation that the mark is 666 and it is also written the exact all words included as above,
    SERIOUS because it is only for those who believe that .
    Serious due to the facts.
    Yes to scare us to believe in God,
    Yes to drive our habits to the ground.
    YES to get all saved and know who God is and that he only wants those who are really serious about Him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Which is why I asked the question :

" Did Adam have spreadsheets?" (a few moments ago)
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yep. And I am sure that the chip (admittedly a decent idea with not-so-decent implications and possibilities) will also reveal Ellen D. as the antichrist-ette.

*dons tinfoil pirate hat*
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:57 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• WOW why do I hear "coo coo coo coo" over and over in my head?!!

Hey anon stop trying to be a savior. let people do what they wish. get over yourself.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think it has nothing at all to do with scripture. I'm against any sort of mandatory implantation of the chip, but I can see how it could be very useful for certain Alzheimers patients, and others with limited capacity that have a habit of wandering off.

Jynxx, did you take my hat?? :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I fully agree and I will not be taking it. I believe I will not be here when it's mandatory, but if I were here, I'd gladly take the guillotine over it :)
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 8:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes to scare us to believe in God,
    Yes to drive our habits to the ground.

I would rather live with a microchip than in fear and servitude.  The bible depicts your god as a narcissistic tyrant who only loves and craves power.   You are the one that needs saving from oppressive dogma!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:56 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Well I don't believe in the Anti-Christ or the "end times" way of thought. But a chip is just too high tecky for me, and I'm not very comfortable with the idea of putting things in my body.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I remember the same being said about the social security number and the national ID act.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011