Random non-menstrual bleeding, help? adult content

Ok I last had sex on christmas night. It was unprotected but he pulled out. I was on my monthly at the time, but I have bled now TWICE since then. First time was real light and short. This time it's a tad darker and a tad longer... I've had some pain like abdominal cramping. Also I was told I have about a 4 on a scale of 5 of having cancerous cells... could it be that?? I'm scared, considering that sex was a one night stand... help???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Health

• I'd say it's worth it to see a doctor over. I don't know if you're pregnant but I had light bleeding when I first got pregnant. Also if you were taking birth control and then stopped that will give you period like bleeding.
    pinkvelvet_zen

Answer by pinkvelvet_zen at 1:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• no - not on any bc - im just freaking out!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Sometimes if you have recently had a baby or stopped breastfeeding this happens.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Time to make an appt with the Gyn. It could be normal, but better safe than sorry. Good Luck!!
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 6, 2011