Is anyone else my age freaking out over being pregnant and single?

utah

Asked by utah at 1:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What is your age?
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• for me it don't matter as long as my baby is healthy it makes me happy
    vall11

Answer by vall11 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I'm 26 and yes it sounds odd to be freaking out but I am
    utah

Comment by utah (original poster) at 1:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• when i was 20, single and pregnant..yaa i was freaking out..but..as soon as you hold youre precious lil baby, all those feelings disappear..and ya get new worries..LOL!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I'm not pregnant now, but I have been several times and I can tell you that I think, IMO, that freaking out comes with the territory. I think its nerves and excitement and hormones etc, all mixed up and it's normal. Especially if this is your first and you don't know quite what to expect. Good luck.
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• When I have time to myself I keep thinking about adoption, when i go to sleep I dream about handing "him" over to another lady. I don't feel connected to my baby?
    utah

Comment by utah (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• How far along are you?
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• 23 weeks today
    utah

Comment by utah (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i got pregnant with my first child at 17 and had her at 18..i was scared at first but came to my sences and realized my baby needed me to be strong and now i am about to have my secon child in july and my daughter just turned a year old in december so i already know what to expect
    Sweet_Pea09

Answer by Sweet_Pea09 at 1:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Wow...hmmm...I'm sorry you are feeling this way. I personally haven't experienced this, but maybe adoption is the right route for you. Try joining a group with moms in similar situations or moms that have adopted out their little ones. I'm sure they would have some great advice for you. Good luck sweetie. Things will work out, I'm sure. Just go with your heart!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 1:57 AM on Jan. 6, 2011