water or soda

I use to hate soda now i drink soda with everything!!! ( i saw on tlc a show about a girl who drank soda all day she had 36-46 cans a day ) i hate water and i no its bad for you does anyone else drink soda over water ?

premiemom18

Asked by premiemom18 at 2:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Health

• I saw that episode too... I'm substituting sweet tea for soda.
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I know some one who refuse to drink water.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 2:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Diet Coke is my guilty pleasure. I nee to get off of it. I used to drink tea like mad but had to stop because I was getting bad headaches. For some reason I only like water in the spring/summer. Idk why. I can pretty much bring myself to one Coke a day in the summer and the rest all water. It's vice versa with water and Coke in the winter. Weird.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• water once in a while ill treat myself to a soda :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i used to drink 2L's a day..but last year it was my new years resolution to quit drinkin pop..and i did..i mean, i occasionally have a sprite or something, if i go out for lunch or dinner, but..thats it..i dont buy it for "at home drinking" anymore..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I drink primarily water. I have a short latte (I generally make it) every morning to wake up, and maybe a black unsweetened iced tea later in the day, but other than that, it's all water. I'm not a huge soda fan.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• like both , but nothing could replace WATER ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I like water, I drink it all day long (after coffee of course).
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:30 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I love Pepsi, but now that I am trying to lose weight I find myself drinking alot of water and since I have quit drinking so much pop, I've lost 15 more pounds. so I am almost at my goal.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Not me. I do love to drink it but I love water so much more. I have a girl friend who drank soda like that, she gave it up after her headaches subsided she lost 60lbs. Who needs that much extra fat?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 6, 2011