who usually buys the carseat?

registry??
Mom&dad??

grandma??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My SIL bought mine. I don't know if there is a "normal" person who buys it.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:29 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• We had ours given to us.... So i don't think there's really ANYONE who buys it... i think it's just whoever wants to :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• we bought all ours no one bought any of the big stuff for us. Just little things.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• if you have the money you could.....if not you could ask for it for a gift.
    maybe_baby

Answer by maybe_baby at 6:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• There is no "normal" with this. We registered for it but ended up buying it ourselves at the end.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I never had a shower, we had to buy everything. Be happy you have people who want to throw you a shower. Now that we are having a second, I want to have a shower, but my mom says I am just greedy and that you should NEVER have a shower with your second. It's not about the presents
    I want, it's about he expirience, ya know? Just be thankful.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• We have always bought our own, but we did inherit one from my SIL
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• We bought all of ours.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I JUST DONT KNOW IF ITS RUDE TO PUT IT ON THE REGISTRY? EVEN IF WE BUY IT WELL TAKE IT OFF, BUT IS THAT RUDE????
    Anonymous

• It's not rude to put on the registry. i had all different priced items on the registry. though we ended up buying all the pricey things, it's still okay! Some people might want to get you something big and nice and want to help, but if it isn't on the registry, they don't know what to get you and don't want to spend that much money for an item they're not sure that you really want, so go for it! (Just don't get disappointed)!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 7:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2008