Give my A/C a break!! Has it been unseasonably warm where you live?

I swear winter skipped us this year. Last year was the hottest year I've experienced since moving here in 2007.....and we've basically had "fall" weather this winter. My A/C has been on since last March with a few days of heat since November. I'm sick of it. I want some cold weather!!

banana-bear

Asked by banana-bear at 2:29 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am reading your post watching the snow fall and trying to get warm after taking my son to the bus stop....20 min ago! BRRR! Wanna come visit?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Our roads were covered in ice this morning...it's been colder here in the last few winters than I ever remember.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• We run the AC here off and on here year round. A few nights ago we were cool, but tonight we will have the AC on again. I'm in the New Orleans suburbs and we never get really cold.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I have to agree. I like the cooler weather, but I dont really like COLD. Guess I am a little weird.
    LoneStarMommaD

Answer by LoneStarMommaD at 2:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No! It is freezing here! The high today was 24 degrees. Brrrrr!
    carseatmama

Answer by carseatmama at 2:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It's COLD here - we've been averaging about 20 every day for the last two weeks. I don't even have air in my house because it just never gets that hot here. (We're in NE Ohio).
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:28 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I live in Florida, near Daytona Beach, right on the frost line, so for Florida, we do get some cold weather. This year has been unseasonably cold. We broke lots of records in December. We only had a high of 50 many days, and down in the 30's many nights, that's cold here. I've already had too much cold, and there's still Jan and Feb to go! I feel for everyone who has really cold weather.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• 18 and snow this morning.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• You can have the cold weather here I am so sick of the cold. And more snow is on the way
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 1:36 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• i love it where i live right now..its right around the freezing mark...everyone else is cold..except me..its perfect temperature!! i looove it!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:31 AM on Jan. 6, 2011