what does it reallllly mean when...

Someone says they wear their heart on their sleeve?

JakesCupcake

Asked by JakesCupcake at 2:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It means that person shows their emotions to everyone, doesn't hold anything back.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I can tell you because its exactly what I do. Its like ppl see me coming. They say, " she so nice, lets take advantage of her" or when someone has hurt me, they know it coz my expression gives it away every time. Well, that and the tears running down my face! LOL Or they also use that to say you are being too sensitive! Well, that's me. I'd rather be compassionate than hard core and angry all the time any day of the week! LOL Good question. Hadn't heard that sentence for some time....
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 6:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I agree with SweetLove.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 6:25 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It means they don't hide their emotions, they're right out there for everyone to see.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• yeah im like that to im gullable sometimes they say i dont know if ispelled it right
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• What you see is what you get, you know when it is a good and you know when it's a bad day.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 6:58 AM on Jan. 8, 2011