"Is this your intellectual property?"

I just read this on FB when I blocked someone and I REALLY don't get it!!! Don't get me wrong, I understand the phrase entirely although I do NOT understand what it has to do with or how it relates to "blocking" someone from contacting you on FB. I have blocked people before and never seen this message!!!! This must be something new they added with all of the other stupid-ass changes they have made recently.

Asked by truthteller0722 at 2:57 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• I've only heard of that in reference to deleting threads on forums and postings, because you're wiping out all the thought someone put into it. Not that that would stop me from deleting my own thread (or they wouldn't offer the option), but I've never heard of that in regards to blocking someone, I don't see how that relates.

If you ignore them in real life are they also being trespassed upon?

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Wow, I have blocked people and never seen that?

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I've never seen that in regard to blocking someone, weird. Maybe there were tagged photos or something? I have no idea - I wouldn't worry about it.

Answer by Scuba at 7:26 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• thats another reason why i deleted my fb account

Answer by san78 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• What are you referring to Anon. :14? I cannot appreciate the spineless ignorance that you anon. idiots make the choice to spew at people, and this comment (hence the "ignorance"statement) has no bearing on the posed topic. You people should be shot, you all fucking suck ass!! see me again only when your ignorant ass grows a fucking a spine.

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2011

• So redneck, iimmature and not a role model for a young child. Poor role model. Why do you wonder what your makes your kids the way they are.

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 AM on Jan. 8, 2011