Has anyone ever played music to your developing baby?! =)

Click Here to take survey

Survey is annonomous and only used for a paper in a class.

123missmolly

Asked by 123missmolly at 6:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I did! I played lullabies to my tummy at night when it was time to go to bed. That way when she was born, I could play the lullabies at night, to put her to sleep, and it worked.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I talked to my son all the time. So did his dad. He has such a close relationship with his dad. But what we did (not on the survey) is establish our bedtime routine before he was born. Now at 20 months, we still have it and it works. We all go to bed at the same time and get up together and we have been getting up and going to bed at the same hour since he was born. Don't need an alarm clock with this kid!! :)
    btw, did the survey. Good luck with your paper.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:48 PM on Nov. 11, 2008