dont you think something greater than us is trying to telling us something or....?

idk this seems a bit screwy here.. did you hear on the new about birds dying and falling from the sky? but why ? or am i just dumb and thinks too much? i didnt get much into detail about it ... maybe the 2012 thing is real or a conspiracy ? idk but i was reading on this sight just for fun and this it what it said

Your Daily Dead Bird / Fish News Round-Up:

Dead snapper have been washing up on the shores of New Zealand’s Coromandel Peninsula by the hundreds (above).
Approximately 2 million dead fish in Chesapeake Bay.
“Pretty horrific” fish kill in Spruce Creek.
“At least 100 tons” of dead fish in Brazil.
“Up to 100” dead birds in Sweden.

and this is the link to the sight

http://thedailywh.at/page/4

now i know its from a fun sight but i saw on the news there were dead birds on the highway s somewhere.. it think this is weird and not natural.

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 3:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• no, I think the birds ate/drank something from the same source, and whatever was in it effected them at the same time since they all ate it at the same time. Same with the fish probably swimming and breathing in some pollutant that killed the lot of them at once. Kinda like spraying a wasps nest with Raid and they all drop at once cuz you sprayed them all at once.

So, no I don't think its anything devine, i think something devine would do more than kill a few birds and fish in some part of Arkansas, USA to make themselves known.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I don't know what is killing the birds and fish, I hope they figure it out soon. I don't think it's a sign of anything except that our planet is really struggling with pollution.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Whatever it is, it does look bad..but hopefully everyone who says it a sign is way off. It's scary to think about, either way. If you think about it, our planet is screwed whether it's pollution or the Apocalypse - they're both shitty in comparison.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think its arrogant to think some god would actually try to make himself "known" by cutting down a few birds and fish....our Universe is so incredibly vast. There trillion of galaxies out there, there are I am SURE other life forms out there. yet people want to think some god wanted to TRY to make himself known here by killing off a few birds in some remote state? Thats funny,.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Arkansas isn't the only 'remote' place they're finding dead birds. Louisiana, Sweden...its really not that unheard of. Things like this happen more often than the average dooms-dayer/nay-sayer are privy to. There's always a reason, but most people like mystery or drama too much to pay attention to what experts say.
    And Arkansas is not poisoning the birds or fish, we're not any less responsible about the environment than another state. Geez, peeple thunk wes all dumb idgits down in these here parts...bless the hearts of the rest of the country!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I think there's a reason for it but I'm not buying that it came from God.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 9:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No, I think there is a rational explanation. One that should make us realize we need to take better care of our environment, etc.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• It's another case of 'God of the Gaps.' They don't know the reason so they run and blame God for it. It's a fear based reaction that speaks volumes on how they view their God.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:20 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• This sort of thing has happened in cycles thoughout history. There are reports from the 1800's of fish, frogs, birds, worms, pieces of beef, and many other animals falling from the sky and covering the ground. If you search the internet you can find any number of these incidents reported thoughout history. This makes it a RARE natural occurrence, but a natural occurence nonetheless. So chill. After what humanity has done to the air, the land, and the water, we were due.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If God has to kill animals to make a point, then he isnt a good God at all.
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 12:44 PM on Jan. 6, 2011