Would you be sixteen all over again? why or why not?

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 3:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No because my father was a drunk and he was kicking the sh@# out of me. He has stopped drinking for the last ten years.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Yes because that was a huge cross-roads for me. If I could go back to that exact age I would tell the younger me a few things and everything would have been drastically different.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No, I was such an angry teenager, I am much happier now.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• NO way. Too much stuff I'm not willing to live through again.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 6:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Are you kidding? And miss out on this wonderful 30 year marriage I'm in? NO WAY! There was never a guy as wonderful as the man God gave me. Besides, I love my freedom! I don't miss the bullies, the presure to look, act, and be something none of us ever were! I love being able to drive anywhere in the USA I want to go. I love staying up until 4:30am! I love eating when I want to and where I want to. I love the fact that no one has yelled at me in years! LOL I love my own home. I love being able to have four dogs. I love being able to stay in my PJ's if I want to! Or where my hair down, long, short, blond, brown, or whatever i want. I love not being afraid of someone raping me or cheating on me. I love not being afraid to leave my home. I love being able to live instead of wondering the next time my mother was going to try to kill me. Like I said, R ui kidding? I love living & my life now!
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 6:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• No. it was not a happy time for me. I have had a happy adulthood.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:19 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• NO... I wouldn't.........but if I could bring my friend back whom was murdered when I was 16 and SHE was 18.......I'd love to bring HER back to age 16!

Age 16 was not a good time for me.....its been 32 yrs and I'll never be over her death...or wishing I could turn back time.

Sorry to be so sad.....regardless of how life IS....we are all born to die. Its that God as they say chooses it for us and whilst it was such a tragic act of violence, HOW we die cannot be predicted nor stopped. HATE that.

Live like we are dying........well every day we live ....we are getting older so we are actually.

I wished we could turn back time. Wished NO one died. But I try to love all I know and tell them........cause we just never know. Life is too short.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• goodness no!!! i would have a curfew again..that can't happen.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 6:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Because I was preggo
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• only in reference to the lack of responsibility and the ability to do a few do-overs with people back then. And maybe experience a ferw things that don't exist anymore and OF COURSE...talk Dad into buying some Microsoft stock!!

other than than that, no, I was a social outcast and couldnt get out of high school fast enough
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2011