what would you pick up if you was on a shopping spree?

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 3:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd buy gifts for the children in the Children's hospital in the burn unit or Cancer unit. I'd get a lot of teddy bears for the seniors at the nursing homes and on hospice. I'd get school supplies for the inner school districts who never get enough money to cover supplies. I'd get new pots and pans for the Soup Kitchens. There are so many more needing a meal. I'd buy Children books for the library. They are in such short supply in the poverty communities. I'd buy bikes for those who have to walk a long way because the bus doesn't have the funds to go that far to pick them up. I'd also buy coats and sweaters and tennis shoes for the kids in the poverty communities. Diapers for single moms. Oh, I'd also buy music instruments for the preschoolers
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 6:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Macs, phones, flat screens, armani, suits, biker boots and sound equipment for my production company is this at costco?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• depends on the spending limit and what we could afford. If this was free money and I had to spend it or lose it anyways, I'd like to get a Plasma TV
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Exercise equipment, electronics, clothes, and hey... are vehicles included in the shopping spree because mama could use a new car.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 5:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Clothes , shoes, purses, jewelry, things for the house, and things for my granddaughter,.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Everything new for my new house so I didn't have to pack up my old one :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:22 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If I WERE on a shopping spree, I would buy a new trampoline for my kids. A new liner for the pool. Clothes. I am sure there are many ways I can find to get into trouble spending money.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I would remodel my kitchen and buy an island for it. A trampolene for the kids, a new pool, a flat screen tv, clothes for my kids
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• If I WERE on a shopping spree? A new computer; a new cell phone; a new camera and some new furniture.
    charlottej

Answer by charlottej at 1:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• well i put some in my bank then i will buy some outfits some shoes buy stuff for my baby boy a nice used in mint condition car
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2011