what is the greatest gift that you can give to your child(ren)?

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• A love for God, to make him number one in their lives
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LOVE and HUGS........nothing like feeling a nice snuggy hug wrapped around you from your child.

I've taught my son that hugs are very important. It's great to say you love some one......but when you FEEL their arms around you holding you tight....thats our huggy loves as we call them! Makes you feel so much better.

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Time and attention. In doing that, you are giving the gift of yourself and your love. I know plenty of ppl who give their kids a hug on the way out the door. But I don't hear them sit down with them when they get home to hear about their day. When dinner & dishes are done they head to the TV or Computer. Where is the child? Left alone... When they go out to eat. I hear the parents talking to each other, but I only hear them tell the child to eat or be quiet. When's the last time you saw them give a child a horsey ride on their back? or played hide and seek with them? When's the last time you played duck duck goose with them? Or had a treasure hunt? So sorry got to watch my show or the sports channel. Before you know it, time is up and they've gone on to find attention from others at school...Hope this helps. Have a play & dress up....
    WalknWithGod

Answer by WalknWithGod at 5:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• love
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Love
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 4:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Unconditional Love.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:36 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• For me I always sit and talk with my children and I think the best gift I have given them is to be themselves and to ask questions. They are amazing teenagers now and I can't wait to watch them mature more and become wonderful adults. Sometimes as parents I think it is frustrating because we don't think our children listen to us and then one day we realize "hey they have been listening and they are amazing people because of it." We play games together, put music on and dance around the house, we talk all the time, and we still read to each other, I think the getting them to be well rounded, productive adults is a wonderful gift.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Love

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 6:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• LOVE, guidance and respect.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 7:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Love and attention
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2011