For that person I love I promise to ________________

What have you been saying you'd like to do, but just don't have the time to get around to doing it for that one closest to your heart? Here's your chance to put it to paper and make it happen! What's your promise?

WalknWithGod

Asked by WalknWithGod at 5:16 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• give more of my time.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 7:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Honestly...my DH has been telling me for a few months that he thinks we should divorce. I keep convincing him otherwise and staying committed. I keep trying to be a better wife and be what he needs. I keep thinking that he is wrong and he'll regret it if it happens. But to be honest I am starting to think that if this is what he really wants then I'd rather give it to him than hold on to him. Last night he told me that I am a failure. He also said that the last thing he wants to do is spend a week alone with me for our 10 year anniversary coming up. I've been trying to find an excuse to tell his mom who volunteered to keep the kids for a week. Maybe if I just leave that will be all I need to do. So I guess that this is not the direction you are going with the question but isn't letting someone go that doesn't want you mean that you do care for them and really love them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• take MUCH better care of her (which would be myself). Because if I'm not happy with myself, sure my hubby and daughter won't be (because I won't let them .... if that makes any sense.lol)
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2011