what was the best day of your life (besides giving birth)??

JOR_HAIL

Asked by JOR_HAIL at 5:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have so many although recently it was when my DD texted me I Luv U after waking up from a coma. She was not really able to talk at first and she never wanted me at the hospital with her just my husband, It made sense because she has always been a daddy's girl. One day when the 3 of us were in the room with my mom and aunt she was playing with my DH's phone and the next thing I know I get a tect from her.

Not only was what she said special it was amazing to see this little girl that 2 weeks early they weren't sure if she was going to live, be able to use a phone to find my number and text me. It made me cry!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• giving birth in itself wasn't all that wonderful btw, seeing the baby was the great part, but I can skip the pain and discomfort for a lifetime lol.

I think touring Europe when I was still a teenager was one of my life's highlights. How many post-HS kids can say they got to do that?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Thats cool Zoeyis......my one ex bf's Mom said when she was 18, she went to Italy to find family and she actually stayed with them the whole summer back in the 50's-60's........said it was the best time she had had at 18!

Said ALL kids need to have an adventure whether here or overseas and experience new things, to grow up and mature.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:51 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Aside from giving Birth to my perfect Son and meeting (online and in person)/proposing to/Marrying my Soulmate (they all tie for number one Best Day of my Life!)..the day I moved out of my bio parents' house. That was the day I was finally free from the abuse and hate I endured when being a prisoner in that house. Getting away from my bio mother was when I finally felt safe..but I never truly was until the day my Husband and I met in person.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 6:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• This is a tough one.. so many beautiful days to think on. One of my best days was when I woke up early in the morning, had my coffee relaxed and listened to the sounds of a waking house and I truly realized how Blessed I am. I get caught up in life sometimes so gentle reminders that life is about the individual moments -- ahhh.. that's the best.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 6:59 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• 6/6/10, my wedding day
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:33 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I guess getting my divorce papers in 2005 does not count? LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 5:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• I loved the time in my life when I lived and worked in London, during and after college. My wedding day was fun too....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:57 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• WOW cornflakegirl3.....how very sweet. I pray she continues to heal
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 6:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• Meeting my DH for the first time. We long distance dated for 5 months before we met in a train station- straight out of at 1950's movie :) Right then and there I got all the confirmation I needed that he was my forever... the one.
    mrs.red08

Answer by mrs.red08 at 7:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2011